Abstract Submission closed
The abstract submission is closed since 23 March 2015. All the submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the poster jury. The notice of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email to the authors who submitted an abstract. All accepted abstracts will be presented as a poster at the Digital Poster Exhibition and here on the website.
Abstracts, which have been accepted, can be uploaded as high-end PDF on the poster abstract platform. Please consider the information about the poster abstract guidelines as follows.
Poster Submission Guidelines
- There will be no exhibition with printed posters. Poster will be presented on flat screens.
- Please submit the poster as high-end PDF on the link below and consider all important information on the platform. Do not send posters by email.
Submit your poster abstract as high-end PDF
- Poster language is English.
- It is highly recommended to use the following structure:
Introduction / Objective / Methods / Results / Conclusion.
Download more information about the high-end pdf
- The authors agree that their information can be made public (poster, website, etc.). We take no responsibility for incomplete or inaccurate information.
- Do not use all UPPER-CASE characters in title.
- Poster submission deadline: 11 May 2015.